Lymphatic drainage massage for your face and neck is the process of draining fluids from your lymph nodes, using massage techniques to encourage your lymphatic system to deliver fresh nutrients to your cells. This treatment wakes up your skin and keeps you youthful looking.
The lymphatic system is responsible for handling and neutralizing toxins and wastes created from pollution and our own body’s daily cellular activities.
What are the signs and symptoms of lymphatic dysfunction?
- Skin changes.
- skin discoloration.
- Puffiness in the skin.
As your beauty advisor we would like to give you proper lymph drainage directions.
These massage movements should affect only the skin, so use gentle pressure.
Let’s use the two picture examples for treatment
Using your beauty roller on clean skin, apply your favorite facial serum or moisturizer. (Use example 1).
- Start in the middle of your forehead, applying gentle pressure to slowly stretch the skin out and down toward the lymph nodes at the middle of your ear. Repeat 3x
- Use care around your eyes. Switch to the smaller roller and begin under your eyebrow and bring the lymph drainage to the middle of the ear. Repeat 3x
- Begin under the eyes with the small roller from your nose to the middle of your ear. Repeat 3x
- &5 (picture in example 1). Switching back to the large roller, go from the side of your nose, to your cheeks, to the middle of your ear. Repeat 3x
- Continuing to the lip area
- Above lips, starting in the middle, use small roller switching to larger roller as you reach area 5 and going up to the middle of the ear. Repeat 3x
- Under the lip, using large roller, roll from middle of the chin to the middle of the ear. Repeat 3x
- Now that you have collected the lymph from the entire half face, using the larger roller, roll from your temples down just under your jaw. Repeat 3x
- Now we work under your chin line. Take the large roller and roll from the middle of your chin down to the muscles of your throat to the side of your neck. (only in muscle area not in the boney middle of your neck). Repeat 3x
Where does lymph drain?
(Using example picture 2).
- Now that you have collected the all the lymph fluids from half of your face, use the large roller and slide the collected fluid from the side of your jaw, down the muscle of your neck to your collar bone.
- From your collar bone drain the lymph into the thoracic duct located in the middle of your neck in the soft spot just under your throat.
The major lymphatic vessels to the neck is called the thoracic duct: The thoracic duct runs up through the chest and empties into the blood through a large vein on both sides of the neck into a collector located just above the bone you feel in the under your neck on top of the chest, where you feel the soft spot. After you have collected the lymph and dumped it into “the soft spot” gently pump that spot 3 times using your index finger and your middle finger and then repeat your lymph drainage treatment on the other side of your face.
Bonus use of the roller
When waking up with puffy eyes, place your roller into cold running water at your sink or in a cup of cold water. Let the roller cool in the water for for about 1 minute. Now take that cool roller and roll under eye bags away. From your nose to your ear using the same directions as the lymph drainage. Do this for about 1~2 minutes dipping the roller into the cool water when it warms from your skin.
Stubborn puffy eyes may take a little longer. Drain the fluid to the thoracic duct as explained above. You do not want to the lymph fluid on your face to collect. Let your blood system clean it away.
With daily use of your roller, each morning or evening, you will notice your skin get tighter and younger-looking. Your complexion will be more radiant without the use of any toxic chemicals!
✨These remarkable lip balms will make perfect holiday gifts✨
for yourself or your favorite person.
Remember to shop early to avoid the holiday rush.
Rose Quartz beauty roller.
Everyone should have one of these in their makeup bag!
Click picture to purchase
If you like this article, please Follow/Like and Comment our website.
*WordPress website owners, please follow our site with the blue button.
*All others follow with the regular button and add email please.
*** *** ***
We would love to hear from you.
*** *** ***
Follow us on Instagram~ BreakingNewsBeauty
Here are our other sites you might enjoy…
We would love your support for these sites also [Follow/Like and Comment].
This is our travel blog ~ http://www.aBagPacked.com
This is our bookstore featuring FREE trial audiobooks ~ http://www.EvasBookStore.com
2 thoughts on “How To Give Yourself A Proper Face And Neck Massage For Lymph Drainage Treatment”
This is a great article. I’m definitely going to try this. I had physiotherapy a couple of times and they did a Lymphatic drainage massage. It was awesome. Needless to say I immediately had to empty my bladder. LOL! It’s nice to see I can do this myself. Thanks!
LikeLiked by 1 person
Thank you! I’m glad you will use this device at home. It really does work!