Women, you have had a hard day with the hustle and bustle of the work, shopping, cooking or any of your daily activities and now it’s time to take a relaxing bath with your 15 Piece Women’s Luxury Bath Gift Set.
As your beauty advisor, we would like to help your relax and soak your tension away with your luxury bath.
Put some relaxing music on, with your favorite relaxing gift set, a nice bubbly drink and head towards your tub.
This luxury bath set is formulated with all-natural ingredients, that will refresh and moisturize your body, as it revitalizes your spirit and mind. Beneficial components with Vanilla Essential Oils help to lock in moisture into your skin.
Women’s Luxury Bath Tutorial
Directions to Your luxurious bath set ~
- Body Brush– Your spa bath begins with a dry bushing of your arms and your legs to get off dead skin. After that, take a sip of a nice bubbly drink.
- Dry Hair Cap– As the warm water fills the tub put your hair up in your dry hair cap to keep it dry. Take a sip of your bubbly drink.
- Bath Salt -While the water is still rushing into the tub, place a bath salt into the front of the tub and let it dissolve, this most certainly will soften your water.
- 2pc Bath Bombs– Take one of your bath bombs and plop it into the front of the tub and let it dissolve, the bath bomb fizzes up in the water and helps loosen extra damaged layers of skin.
- Bubble Bath– Put a tiny bit of bubble bath into the water. The bubble foam insulates your water, keeping it warm for longer, and reduces deposits on the bathtub at the water level preventing a bathtub scum ring. Take a sip of your bubbly drink.
- Shampoo Bar– take off your hair cap, and dip in your entire body into the warm bath water. Wash your hair with the shampoo bar and rinse. Take a sip of your bubbly drink.
- Shower Gel– While you sit in the tub, take your shower gel, and place a small amount and place it on your wet bath puff.
- Bath Puff– Take your bath puff and gently soap up with your shower gel and rinse. Take a sip of your bubbly drink, close your eyes and relax for a few minutes.
- Body Scrub– Now that your entire body is wet and clean. Stand up and take a small amount of body scrub and gently scrub your arms and legs for 30 seconds each part then rinse your body off in warm water. By now you can feel your skin begin to soften like you have never felt before. Unplug the water from your bath and towel off in your favorite bath towel from below.
- Body Lotion– Body lotion seals moisture into the skin to prevent it from drying. Rub the lotion onto your rough heels and elbows, and other areas of the skin.
- Body Butter- After that, place the body butter on tummy hips and thighs to reduce stretch marks and scars.
- Hand Cream– Hand cream is the best way to repair and restore damaged hands. Place a small amount hand cream into one hand and rub hands together until it is easily spreadable and soaks in.
- Soap– After that, wash your hands from all the creams and oils with your soap and finish your drink.
- Lavender Massage Oil– This soothing oil can calm anxiety and improve sleep.
The lavender oil promotes relaxation to treat anxiety and insomnia and will promote a good night’s sleep. Place a few drops on your wrist and your chest right before bed. Do this treatment regularly.
- Handmade Carrying Bag– Place all remaining products into your tote bag and repeat often. When all your luxury bath products have been used, this makes a perfect bag for traveling.
✨The Luxury Bath Gift Set will make a perfect gift✨
for yourself or your favorite person.
Mother, sister, BFF, teacher, client, or friends.
A treasure hand crafted tote full of spa treatments for women.
Click picture to purchase
For more luxury beauty items click this ink https://breakingnewsbeauty.com/
If you like this article, please Follow/Like and Comment our website.
We love to network with other bloggers and website owners.
*** *** ***
We would love to hear from you.
*** *** ***
Follow us on Instagram~ BreakingNewsBeauty
Here are our other sites you might enjoy…
We would love your support for these sites also [Follow/Like and Comment].
This is our travel blog ~ http://www.aBagPacked.com
This is our bookstore featuring FREE trial audiobooks ~ http://www.EvasBookStore.com